UTM Library, Archives & Special Collections’ holdings consist of physical, digitized, and born-digital material which can be consulted either on site in our reading room or virtually through various online platforms.
Reading Room Access
Our physical holdings are non-circulating and can be consulted in person by appointment in the Archives & Special Collections reading room located on the ground floor (second level) of the UTM Library.
Fonds or collections below that are not hyperlinked to an online finding aid are not yet processed. Permission to access unprocessed material may be granted on a case-by-case basis by contacting the Coordinator.
- Al-Waez Abualy Alibhai Collection
- Pierre Bourgois fonds
- Rafael Platero Paz fonds
- Syd Bolton Collection
Erindale College & UTM Archives
- UTM Archives Legacy Collection
- UTM Campus Photography Collection
- UTM Publications Collection
- Guido Pugliese fonds
For more information about consulting our physical holdings, see our Research Visit page.
Holdings at UTARMS (St. George Campus)
Additional archival material related to the UTM community can be found at the University of Toronto Archives & Records Management Services (UTARMS) on the St. George Campus.
UTARMS Reading Room Access
- Howard Frederick Andrews fonds
- Helen J. Breslauer fonds
- Scott M. Eddie fonds
- Laurel Sefton MacDowell fonds
- Thomas F. McIlwraith (Jr) fonds
- Desmond Morton fonds
- Edward Arthur “Peter” Robinson oral history
- Betty I. Roots fonds
- Robin Ross oral history
- June Seel fonds
- Wilson (John Tuzo) Family fonds
- John Tuzo Wilson fonds
- University of Toronto. Office of the Vice-President for Scarborough and Erindale Colleges fonds
- University of Toronto Mississauga fonds
- University of Toronto Mississauga. Department of Language Studies fonds